[Dovecot] Public Namespace and INBOX

Dieter Knopf dieterknopf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:06:58 UTC 2014

Hello again,

i played a little bit with the config and still can't get it to work.

The folders should look like:
PUBLICMAILDIR (=INBOX)
- Foo1
- Foo2

But it still looks like:
PUBLICMAILDIR (Mailbox doesn't exist)
- INBOX
- Foo1
- Foo2

Without the seperate .INBOX-Directory inside my MAILDIR (mail_location =
INBOX=foo/.INBOX/) there is no way to access the INBOX. With i just see a
INBOX folder inside my Public Namespace.

Thanks again
    Dieter