[Dovecot] Struggling with antispam

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Wed Mar 12 22:13:37 UTC 2014

On 12/03/14 21:43, Gedalya wrote:
> On 03/12/2014 05:35 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
>> cat<&0 >> tmp/dspam-train.log
>
> missing leading / ..
> also, just cat >> /tmp/dspam-train.log would work, you don't need to
> redirect what is already your input.

Thanks that solved that

and indeed my training message is piped through as I hoped.

I now moved that same script to replace the call to dspam in master.cf
of my postfix config to check how that was being called for retraining,
and indeed it is
being called

/usr/bin/dspam --client --mode=teft --class=spam --source=error --user
alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk

with the correct message on the standard input.

HOWEVER  the following appears in syslog when revert all the changes to
the proper programs

Mar 12 22:09:54 piserver dspam[21941]: Unable to find a valid signature.
Aborting.
Mar 12 22:09:54 piserver dspam[21941]: process_message returned error
-5.  dropping message.

Any idea why dspam can't find the signature.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk