[Dovecot] dovecot2-antispam segfault

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Sun Mar 16 02:36:25 UTC 2014

The antispam plugin is meant to take effect when messages are moved in
and out of certain folders via IMAP. It makes no sense in lmtp context
and should not be loaded.

>From
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-antispam-plugin/raw-file/tip/doc/dovecot-antispam.7.txt
:

INSTALLATION
     Open your dovecot configuration file (usually
/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf)
     and add the antispam plugin to the imap protocol section:

     protocol imap {
         mail_plugins = $mail_plugins antispam
     }

If you set it up that way, you won't have this problem, although it's
better for a segfault not to occur in any case.