[Dovecot] Any client out there taking advantage of Dovecot's virtual mailboxes?

Aleve Sicofante asicofante at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:16:20 UTC 2014

>  OK. Subscribed and voted, but the bug should point to "where to start" in
>> Dovecot's documentation.
>>

> Ok, but... where would that be? I don't see a 'Where to start' to point
> to...
>
> And, well, if subscribed and voted, you could easily add that yourself,
> no? ;)

I haven't got a clue, that's why I was asking and not directly you, just
everyone.

> Since I am not a google+ subscriber (and have no desire to become one),
> and cannot read whatever you're talking about, I have no clue.
>
> It's never a good idea to link to protected content for things like this.

I just copied and pasted the name of the guy and it came with the link.
Sorry.

You can read what he says in this very thread. I'm not a google+ user
either. He just says Dovecot's virtual mailboxes are intended for admins
only, not for clients. It doesn't sound logical, but that's what he says.