[Dovecot] Is replication broken?

Mon Mar 17 13:30:25 UTC 2014

On 3/17/2014 8:50 AM, IT geek 31 <itgeek31 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It might have been quicker to type "Yeah buddy, it can convert any two
> mailbox formats".

Actually, it would have been much quicker had you simply read the text
that I ended up pointing out to you, without wasting everyone else's
time making it painfully obvious that you didn't bother to actually read it.

> But hey, why be succinct when you can be patronising?:-)

Actually asked another way, "why should I waste time rtfm when I can
just be lazy and waste everyone else's time with questions that I could
otherwise easily answer myself?"...

Sorry, but it is a pet peeve of mine when someone provides an answer
that makes it painfully obvious that they didn't even *try* to answer
the question themself.