[Dovecot] dsync replication questions

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Sat Mar 29 22:23:36 UTC 2014

On 28/3/2014 10:40 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> When I started the server (vmail.example.com), mirroring started and
> completed fine (after a few hours).
>
> However, since then, I am not seeing a continued mirroring between the
> two. I would expect changes to one of the masters to be propagated in
> real time to the other - which does not happen.

Hi,

I found this older thread:

    http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dovecot/69148

which provided the solution to my issues (I had to enable the
replication plugin on pop3/imap/lda services).

Things seem to be working fine now. I only wish dsync logging were a bit
more verbose; I don't know how this can be done. If anyone knows, I
would appreciate this info.

Case closed for now.

Best regards,
Nick