[Dovecot] Disable IMAP for ONE user only

SIW bov at bsdpanic.com
Tue May 6 07:26:54 UTC 2014

I haven't considered Yubikey but I was considering this:

http://www.s-crib.com/

I'm not sure if these USB virtual keyboards are the best option as some
internet cafes won't let you plug in USB devices or you don't have the
rights to install it (I know they say it doesn't require drivers but
some machines are locked down good)

 From what I have read it sounds like I need to have two passwords for
one login...one for Roundcube (with OTP) and one for IMAP access. I
think the key to this is to ONLY allow the IMAP password to be used with
IMAP and for the Roundcube password (with OTP) to ONLY have access to
Roundcube. That way if the Roundcube password gets recorded/keylogged
then they can't use it with IMAP. Is this possible? (ie: bind/enforce a
particular password to one type of service)

Another option, is it possible to have my main account and use it with
IMAP but have a SECOND set of login credentials that I only use for
Roundcube but can access my mailbox of the the other account?

I'm still battling with this!