[Dovecot] sieve - different sieve scripts

Wed May 7 10:39:54 UTC 2014

Am 07.05.2014 12:36, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 05/07/2014 12:30 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> Am 07.05.2014 12:26, schrieb Héctor Moreno Blanco:
>>> We have Dovecot 2.1.6 and PigeonHole 0.3.0.
>>> Is possible to have two different sieve scripts working at the same time?
>> no, independent of the software that is not possible
> But you can include many scripts into one (active) script if server
> supports 'include' extension.

According to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/ it is possible to execute
multiple scripts. But just one personal script is possible:

The Pigeonhole Sieve implementation supports executing multiple Sieve
scripts sequentially. Using this feature it is possible to execute
administrator-controlled Sieve scripts before and after the user's
personal Sieve script, guaranteeing that responses and message
deliveries are never duplicated. This implementation is based on a draft
specification
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-degener-sieve-multiscript-00), which
defines the Sieve behavior when multiple scripts are executed
sequentially on the same message.