[Dovecot] fts_lucene - hiding lucene-indexes folder?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:27:29 UTC 2014

I'm using mbox, so it DOES show up.

thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler $ more /tmp/doveconf.n.out

# 2.2.12: /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

# OS: FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE amd64

auth_default_realm = lerctr.org

auth_mechanisms = plain login

auth_realms = lerctr.org thebighonker.lerctr.org tbh.lerctr.org

auth_username_format = %Ln

disable_plaintext_auth = no

lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes

lmtp_save_to_detail_mailbox = yes

login_access_sockets = tcpwrap

mail_debug = yes

mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=~/mail/INBOX

mail_plugins = snarf fts fts_lucene stats

mail_privileged_group = mail

managesieve_notify_capability = mailto

managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags
copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave

namespace Snarf {

  hidden = yes

  list = no

  location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u:INDEX=MEMORY

  prefix = ~~Snarfbox/

  separator = /

}

namespace archive {

  hidden = no

  inbox = no

  list = no

  location = mbox:~/MAILARCHIVE

  prefix = "#ARCHIVE/"

  separator = /

}

namespace default {

  hidden = yes

  list = no

  location =

  prefix = ~~default/

  separator = /

}

namespace inbox {

  inbox = yes

  location =

  mailbox Drafts {

    special_use = \Drafts

  }

  mailbox INBOX {

    auto = create

  }

  mailbox Junk {

    special_use = \Junk

  }

  mailbox Sent {

    special_use = \Sent

  }

  mailbox "Sent Messages" {

    special_use = \Sent

  }

  mailbox Trash {

    special_use = \Trash

  }

  prefix =

}

passdb {

  args = failure_show_msg=yes session=yes max_requests=20

  driver = pam

}

plugin {

  fts = lucene

  fts_lucene = whitespace_chars=@. normalize no_snowball

  mbox_snarf = ~/mail/INBOX

  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve

  sieve_dir = ~/sieve

  snarf = ~~Snarfbox/INBOX

  stats_command_min_time = 1 mins

  stats_domain_min_time = 12 hours

  stats_ip_min_time = 12 hours

  stats_memory_limit = 16 M

  stats_refresh = 5s

  stats_session_min_time = 15 mins

  stats_track_cmds = yes

  stats_user_min_time = 1 hours

}

service auth {

  unix_listener auth-client {

    mode = 0666

  }

  unix_listener auth-master {

    mode = 0666

  }

}

service stats {

  chroot = empty

  client_limit = 0

  drop_priv_before_exec = no

  executable = stats

  extra_groups =

  fifo_listener stats-mail {

    group =

    mode = 0666

    user =

  }

  group =

  idle_kill = 4294967295 secs

  privileged_group =

  process_limit = 1

  process_min_avail = 0

  protocol =

  service_count = 0

  type =

  unix_listener stats {

    group =

    mode = 0666

    user =

  }

  user = $default_internal_user

  vsz_limit = 18446744073709551615 B

}

service tcpwrap {

  unix_listener login/tcpwrap {

    group = $default_login_user

    mode = 0600

    user = $default_login_user

  }

}

ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem

ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/dovecot.pem

userdb {

  driver = passwd

}

protocol imap {

  imap_client_workarounds = tb-extra-mailbox-sep tb-lsub-flags

  mail_max_userip_connections = 50

  mail_plugins = snarf fts fts_lucene stats imap_stats

}

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 108 Turvey Cove, Hutto, TX 78634-5688