[Dovecot] Only part of sieve script works

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:49:12 UTC 2014

Whats all the :comparator stuff for? is it because of German-English
character translations? In other words do you really need it?

Because I can't see why 2 and 5 wont work otherwise (even though I
think 5 is pretty broad, matching on any received line)

As for 2, locally I use
if allof (header :contains "From" "noreply at youtube.com")
{
        fileinto "Youtube";