[Dovecot] RFE: please add Return-Path: to sieve sent mail headers

Wed May 14 19:08:31 UTC 2014

On 5/14/2014 1:49 PM, Maciej Uhlig <maciej.uhlig at us.edu.pl> wrote:
> He said the mail client doesn't show the Return-Path and I said it's not
> true because Thunderbird shows not only the From header line but also it
> _does_  show Return-Path line.

It shows  the return path buried deep in the headers, yes, but virtually
every email client I've ever used (Thunderbird included) will not show
that header unless you tell it to, all you'll ever see is the From header.

Are you done picking nits?

--

Best regards,

Charles