[Dovecot] Copies of outgoing emails in the Sent folder

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri May 23 13:18:04 UTC 2014

Am 23.05.2014 14:29, schrieb Jochen Bern:
> On -10.01.-28163 20:59, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> the user *always must* use the one and only SMTP server
>> responsible for his domain, especially in times of SPF,
>> DKIM and DMARC and spoofing protections for incoming mail
>
> And who ever said that users cannot go and use a different domain *if*
> using another infrastructure is what they want to do?

and how is that my problem as i am responsible for *my*
servers and the domains i maintain and *nothing* else?

sent mails are on the server responsible for that different
domains - so what......

they can create accounts and domains as much as they like

but i am not responsible for mails with @gmail.com, not
allow my servers them as evenople as the same vice versa
from gmail and domains i host

so what did you want to explain me?

that the user has a problem if he is using random sender
addresses from random and don't manage to handle it over
the long? who cares?