[Dovecot] Copies of outgoing emails in the Sent folder

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri May 23 23:54:33 UTC 2014

Am 23.05.2014 17:51, schrieb Jochen Bern:
> On 23.05.2014 15:18, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>>
>>> And who ever said that users cannot go and use a different domain *if*
>>> using another infrastructure is what they want to do?
>>
>> and how is that my problem as i am responsible for *my*
>> servers and the domains i maintain and *nothing* else?
>
> So the specific *LEGAL REQUIREMENTS* I gave as an example don't apply to
> your servers/organization/country/whatever? Good for you. Now how about
> we wait for Dmitry to tell us whether or not *he* needs the solution to
> *his* problem to address such scenarios?

which legal requirements?

* domain1.exmaple.com has his incoming and outgoing server
* domain2.example.com has his incoming and outgoing server

domain1.example.com must not accept sombeody at domain2.example.com
as sender and is using SPF

domain2.example.com must not accept sombeody at domain1.example.com
as sender and is using SPF

user of domain1.example.com must not use the MTA of domain2.example.com
for sending mails with his domain1.example.com

user of domain2.example.com must not use the MTA of domain1.example.com
for sending mails with his domain2.example.com

there is nothing between - period