[Dovecot] Plugin mail-filter tangles

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Mon May 26 08:48:32 UTC 2014

Le 26 mai 2014 à 10:01, Stanislas SABATIER a écrit :

> To extend my previous message :
>
> I added the option '-o lmtp_destination_recipient_limit=1' to Postfix
> and try again to send a message to someone outside my domains, but
> adding two people in CC.
> It seems that Dovecot is still handling the delivery incorrectly. Here
> is the transcript of what happened :
>
> [...]

Hello Stanislas,

Still busy with your previous message, but I fear the above hasn't been concluding, as if the '-o lmtp_destination_recipient_limit=1' hadn't been taken into account: one lmtp process, same message id (sjhnApTvglPpuQAAz9GZsw).

So, it looks like you still had a single message with two recipients.

Axel