[Dovecot] Panic: file mail-index-transaction-export.c: line 203 (log_append_ext_hdr_update): assertion failed: (u32.offset + u32.size <= ext_hdr_size)

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Fri May 30 21:19:44 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same errors post upgrade to 2.2.13.

I'm coming from 2.1.12, so perhaps there is some slight incompatibility
in some circumstances with the index files? I'm continuing to delete
them as this arises, and so far I've no repeat problem accounts.

Andy

---
Andy Dills
Xecunet, Inc.