[Dovecot] Upgraded my dovecot?

Knute Johnson dovecot at knutejohnson.com
Sat May 31 18:09:48 UTC 2014

I upgraded my server from Ubuntu 12.04LTS to 14.04LTS and it upgrade my
dovecot too.  Probably should have thought about that a little more
before I pushed the button but oh well.

So it didn't work when it came back up and I had to add a "inbox=yes"
line to my namespace in 15-mailboxes.conf and that fixed it.  So is
there anything else I should update in my config files for this newer
version of dovecot?

# 2.2.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.2.0-30-generic x86_64 Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
auth_mechanisms = plain login
mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
namespace inbox {
   inbox = yes
   location =
   mailbox Drafts {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Junk {
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Sent {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Trash {
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   prefix =
}
passdb {
   driver = pam
}
protocols = " imap"
service imap-login {
   inet_listener imaps {
     port = 0
   }
}
service pop3-login {
   inet_listener pop3 {
     port = 0
   }
   inet_listener pop3s {
     port = 0
   }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem
ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/dovecot.pem
userdb {
   driver = passwd
}
protocol imap {
   imap_capability = IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID
ENABLE IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND
UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 ESEARCH
ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS
   mail_max_userip_connections = 30
}

Thanks,