2.2.15 Panic in mbox_sync_read_next_mail()

Matthias Egger maegger at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 4 11:38:02 UTC 2014

Has someone of you just found any kind of solution to this problem?

We first had only one user with this problem. But now there are two more
users expecting the same problems. And as Jernej said, doveadm "index"
and "force-resync" do not solve the problem at all. After a few hours
these users have the same kind of errors and crashes.

We have now reverted back to 2.2.13 but that could not be a permanent
solution.

Timo Sirainen, have you maybe given a look to this or any hint?

Best regards
Matthias
--
Matthias Egger
ETH Zurich
Department of Information Technology          maegger at ee.ethz.ch
and Electrical Engineering
IT Support Group (ISG.EE), ETL/F/24.1         Phone +41 (0)44 632 03 90
Physikstrasse 3, CH-8092 Zurich               Fax   +41 (0)44 632 11 95