Replication Advice Needed

Asai asai at globalchangemusic.org
Tue Nov 11 15:21:24 UTC 2014

I successfully set up Dovecot replication, having 2 servers syncing with
each other.  While I had both servers in the same room on a Gigabit
network, they were syncing fine.  But I took one to another location,
and syncing was turned off for about 2 weeks.  Now I've turned both back
on, they're sort of syncing, but not really.  The one remote server is
not populating emails into various folders and it really should be
cranking to sync those emails.

Do anyone have any insights on how we could troubleshoot this?

--
--Asai