Probably K9 not Outlook - Re: Outlook 2010 not connecting to secure POP3

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Nov 23 21:33:57 UTC 2014

no idea what you are talking about

K9 is a android client and works fine with TLS

no idea what has "https" to do with email nor why someone needs to
"disable K9 long enugh" whatever "long enough" is - don't get me wrong
but most technical context on several lists of you if it comes to
details is cluttered and your permanently "i am working on IETF" even
makes things worser