how to start a replication master-master correctly

romain roms2000 at free.fr
Fri Nov 28 18:50:07 UTC 2014

That is :-)

But for dsync to work correctly in 2.2.15, You have to enable empty
password for connection from your servers, this is strange ... and this
wasn't need in previous version (at least 2.2.12)

For example, (and correct me if I'm wrong or if I can disable empty
password), add a passdb source :

passdb {
         driver = static
         args = nopassword=y
allow_nets=127.0.0.1/32,local,IP_OF_SERVER_A,IP_OF_SERVER_B
}

Regards,
MARIADASSOU Romain