X-sieve-redirected-from

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Fri Oct 3 23:57:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am chasing a problem with sieve vacation messages.  the sieve file
looks like this:

## Generated by Roundcube Webmail SieveRules Plugin ##
require ["copy","vacation"];

# rule:[computerisms.ca]
if anyof (address :contains "To" "bob.miller at ctfn.ca",
	address :contains "Cc" "bob.miller at ctfn.ca")
{
	redirect :copy "bob at computerisms.ca";
	vacation
		:days 66
		:subject "autotest"
		"hello back";
}

The mail is forwarded, but no vacation response is sent, and the mail is
not forwarded. I find the lda error like this:

 _discarding_vacation_response_for_implicitly_delivered_message;
_no_known_(envelope)_recipient_address_found_in_message_headers_
(recipient=<bob.miller at hostname.domain.tld>,_and_no_additional_
`:addresses'_are_specified)

I am presuming this is the source of my problem.  I am not sure why the
domain is being modified to reflect the fqdn of the mail server host.
When I look at the delivered mail, I find the following two headers:

I have been looking for a while now, and I can't figure out where it is
picking up the hostname from.  doveconf -a | grep hostname comes up
empty.  the hostname is not in any of the mta config files.  Anyone got
a hint?
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller