Send an alert on master user login

Andre Rodier andre at rodier.me
Thu Oct 9 12:04:10 UTC 2014

Hello Again,

It's more complex than I thought to do this with fail2ban, especially
when using the web mail.

So, I am asking again, if anyone knows how to run a custom script every
time master user is used, I would be happy.

I already have a post login script, but I don't find any variable in the
environment that tell me if it's a master user login or not.

Thanks.