v2.2.15 released

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Sat Oct 25 20:39:29 UTC 2014

On 10/25/2014 11:43 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

>>> I only remember an ABI problem with antispam. Recompiling fixed that AFAIK. (And no Dovecot version guarantees ABI compatibility.) Is there some API problem also?
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=765943
> Oh, it uses the really old way to do things. In v1.1+ T_BEGIN { .. } T_END should have been used instead. Patch attached.

OK, it's not working as it is.

This little bit seems like a typo:
-    t_pop();
+    } T_POP;

Gives me:

pipe.c:315:4: error: ‘T_POP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
   } T_POP;

I tried T_END and I still get:

pipe.c: In function ‘backend_handle_mail’:
pipe.c:314:2: error: label at end of compound statement
   out:
   ^

I got it to compile, see the attached. I don't really know C