different mail location in different namespace

Héctor Moreno Blanco hmoreno at gmv.com
Thu Oct 30 16:25:49 UTC 2014

Hello Steffen,

My namespace name is "archivo".
namespace archivo {
  location =
  prefix = _ARCHIVO.
  hidden = yes
  separator = .
  type = private
}

This is my post-login script. I've saved the variable I want in "aux" ($location is correct "maildir:/buzon/archivo5/12345" )

..
location=maildir:$aux
export USERDB_KEYS="$USERDB_KEYS namespace/archivo/location"
exec env "NAMESPACE/ARCHIVO/LOCATION=$location" "$@"

But when I start session, the namespace doesn't override the mail location with my script, and takes the default one:

doveadm(user_id): Debug: Namespace archivo: type=private, prefix=_ARCHIVO., sep=., inbox=no, hidden=yes, list=yes, subscriptions=yes location=maildir:/buzon/buzon5/12345/Maildir

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much.
Kind regards.

Héctor Moreno