Released Pigeonhole v0.4.5 for Dovecot v2.2.15.

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Oct 30 22:42:50 UTC 2014

Hello Dovecot users,

Unfortunately, Pigeonhole v0.4.4 had a rather big issue with error
handling and the execution of the implicit keep. This problem presented
itself for example when users exceeded their quota. This did not result
in the proper rejection message. This is why I quickly release a new
version.

Changelog v0.4.5:

+ Added a Pigeonhole version banner to doveconf output. This way, future
  bug reports will also include Pigeonhole version information.
- Fixed handling of implicit keep. Last version erroneously reported
  that implicit keep succeeded after an earlier failure, while it in
  fact had failed. Particularly occurred for mailbox quota errors.
- Fixed segfault occurring on SunOS systems when there is no active
  script.

The release is available as follows:

http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.5.tar.gz
http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.5.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate
to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl