sieve: is it possible to filter ALL mailing lists (with header List-Id) to their folders with ONE rule?

Lev Serebryakov lev at serebryakov.spb.ru
Fri Sep 12 18:25:19 UTC 2014

Hello, Dovecot.

 Is it possible to write one rule in sieve, which will:

(1) Trigger on any message with "List-Id" header

AND

(2) Put this message to folder with name build from content of "List-Id"
header, in such way, that message with List-Id

 will be put into folder "org.host.list-name" where "." is namespace
separator (so, such folders will be shown as hierarchy in mail client)?

 I don't want to write ~50 rules by hands and add new ones from time to
time.

 I'm speaking about dovecot/pigeonhole sieve implementation, of course. All
 examples on net shows only manual one-rule-per-list approach :(

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at serebryakov.spb.ru>