Empty mailboxes

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Tue Sep 23 03:28:48 UTC 2014

I set auth_debug=yes and mail_debug=yes.  Comparing the log output -
other than the fact that the working server has additional lines for the
mailboxes found they look identical.  No errors.  Yet there's no mail
when booting the other drive.

I can see the mailboxes in the file path, everything appears mounted, I
don't see any rights issues.  There's no errors.  Yet I have no mail.

What's my next step?  I can post log sections - they're kind of lengthy
and I don't see anything wrong in them anyway.

--
Daniel