Empty mailboxes

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Wed Sep 24 06:11:03 UTC 2014

Thank you!

Preparing these found the problem.  And as I originally felt...it wasn't
Dovecot or the Dovecot config.  Right around the "cd" and "pwd" commands
I realized...I store the mailboxes on my raid - and then have a link to
the raid under /var/mail.  I didn't re-create that link in the new setup.

I KNEW it was going to be something simple, stupid, and totally my fault...

Daniel