Install process breaks its self by design

Merlin at Desktop Masters Merlin at DesktopMasters.com
Wed Apr 1 23:53:15 UTC 2015

Correct
Correct
Correct

And when I went to the page it lead me here.  Whomever is making the
.deb packages needs to be made aware of this.  Can you please point me
into a direction?

~ Merlin