Dovecot Oy merger with Open-Xchange AG

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Apr 3 13:09:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 08:42:42 -0400, Charles Marcus stated:

>People, PLEASE do not engage Reindl on the list, it always results in
>this kind of garbage that the adults on the list could do without.
>
>If you feel compelled to 'call him out', then by all means do so, but do
>it PRIVATELY.

It is not just Reindl. People like Nick who feel compelled to continue this
persiflage are as bad as the originator.

I have just created a sieve rule to send Reindl, Nick and a few other
individuals who feel the need to try and show their immaturity to
"/dev/null". I read this forum to learn about Dovecot, not to listen to the
rantings of a few Testosterone poisoned, immature posters.

--
Jerry