Dovecot Oy merger with Open-Xchange AG

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 3 19:58:42 UTC 2015

Am 03.04.2015 um 21:14 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
> Andreas Kasenides skrev den 2015-04-03 15:53:
>
>> Please share. I know its easy to do, but share anyway!
>
> require ["imap4flags"];
> # rule:[h.reindl at thelounge.net]
> if header :contains "From" "h.reindl at thelounge.net"
> {
>      addflag "\\Seen";
> }
>
> this dont break threads
>
> add this as the very first rule, before any fileinto, note no stop in
> the above rule
>
> possible he have more sender addresses

Benny, our master-troll - i already posted a working rule (yours is
bullshit when somebody asks for blow mails to /dev/null) and i don't
give a damn about people acting like stupid childs "booh the bad man
said something not nice mama help me"

if address :is ["From", "Sender"] ["h.reindl at thelounge.net",
"nick.z.edwards at gmail.com"]
{