Calendar and address book with Dovecot

mimicafe at gmail.com mimicafe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:44:03 UTC 2015

Firstly I need to look at various available options to determine which way
to go. However, our clients including Windows machine, Mac, Android and
iOS. To the best of my knowledge, all the clients support the various
protocols except LDAP which may not be supported on mobile devices.

A quick search for suggested "groupware" showed a number of implementation
I could look at.

Thanks

Mimi