Why are here ignore a simple question?

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Fri Apr 10 21:39:30 UTC 2015

On 04/10/2015 05:10 PM, Hardy Flor wrote:

> Am 06.04.2015 um 09:36 schrieb Hardy Flor:
>> Hello,
>>
>> when I have with "doveadm save ..." store a message, how do I get the
>> guid or uid of this message for the setthe flags?
>>
>> Hardy

Maybe the feature is just not there? This command has just been added
and is not even on the wiki or man page yet.

Perhaps in the future doveadm save can provide this as output, but until
then, if you have some good known criteria about the message you have
just saved, such as Message-Id you can use that in doveadm search,
combined with savedsince, this might be reliable enough for your needs.