Why are here ignore a simple question?

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Sat Apr 11 06:46:18 UTC 2015

On 04/11/2015 02:39 AM, Hardy Flor wrote:
> I had been on 3/12/2015 pointed to the lack of documentation of "doveadm
> save". It was in the changelog of 2.2.16.

Unfortunately this is not unique. Dovecot's documentation is at all
times significantly lagging behind the code, this is the MO for this
project. I guess someone will say "contributions are welcome".
There has also been some general discussion about organizing the
documentation differently, making it more comprehensive and perhaps
verbose, and my own personal impression that every line on the wiki
seems to assume you already know everything there is no know about
dovecot, except the line you're reading right now ;-)
But I must say the documentation is still quite helpful, in its own way.
And nothing will change unless people get into a practical discussion
about organizing an effort to improve the documentation.