Dovecot 2.2.16: disappearing messages, mismatched summaries, duplicated messages, excessive full re-downloads

David Gessel gessel at blackrosetech.com
Sat Apr 18 14:09:29 UTC 2015

Edgar, thanks for the help!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Dovecot 2.2.16: disappearing messages, mismatched summaries, duplicated messages, excessive full re-downloads
From: Edgar Pettijohn III <edgar at pettijohn-web.com>
To: David Gessel <gessel at blackrosetech.com>
Date: Sat Apr 18 2015 16:30:07 GMT+0300 (Arabic Standard Time)

> On Apr 18, 2015, at 8:00 AM, David Gessel wrote:

All good - quite reliable hardware:  IBM x3655 dual AMD quad core, 40GB of ECC RAM, 8x IBM 2.5" SAS on battery-backed ServeRAID, RAID 6 and (somewhat pointlessly) ZFS2.  All IBM server diagnostics check, full RAM check run without errors, no ECC corrections reported, no uncorrectable errors reported.

 # zpool status
  pool: bootpool
 state: ONLINE
  scan: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        bootpool    ONLINE       0     0     0
          aacd0s1a  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: zroot
 state: ONLINE
  scan: none requested
config:

        NAME            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zroot           ONLINE       0     0     0
          aacd0s1d.eli  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors