Moving a local domain to sql

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Apr 21 11:49:03 UTC 2015

I have a domain that current maps to local users that I want to move into the mysql maps with all the other domains, but I am unsure of the best way to proceed with this.

For example, my mail server is covisp.net and my personal domain is kreme.com, and currently kremels at kreme.com maps to the local user kremels. I want it to map to the existing mysql database as “kernels at kreme.com”. (For example only, I’m not moving kreme.com, I am too dependent on procmail for all my list processing).

Once I setup the user account in the mysql database do I just move the Maildir from /home/kremels to /usr/local/virtual/kremels at kreme.com/ and reload dovecot?

--
I leave symbols to the symbol-minded - George Carlin