451 4.3.0 Temporary internal failure

Urban Loesch bind at enas.net
Mon Aug 3 18:20:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

according to dovecot.conf lmtp stores all mails temporarily in "/tmp/"
that are bigger than 256KB. You can change the directory in dovecot.conf
or you should increase the /tmp/ size. It could be that /tmp/ is a
ramdisk. Check /etc/fstab.

Which os you are using?
What does "df -hT" say?
What does /etc/fstab say?