pigeonhole/lda accessing -m folder

matthias lay matthias.lay at securepoint.de
Fri Aug 7 14:03:31 UTC 2015

fixed my problem.

if somebody is interested.
I added an variable to the environment extension, which is quite easy.
And the value of the folder is already there. so this is all:

src/lib-sieve/plugins/environment/ext-environment-common.c

static const char *envit_spfolder_get_value
(struct sieve_instance *svinst,
        const struct sieve_script_env *senv)
{
        return senv->default_mailbox;
}

const struct sieve_environment_item spfolder_env_item = {
        .name = "spfolder",
        .get_value = envit_spfolder_get_value,
};

after that the variable can easily be used in a script like

if anyof ( environment :matches "spfolder" "*") {
	set "myfolder" "${1}";
}