Multidomain / IP Address Setup (Dovevot 2.2.10 on CentOS7 ) is failing: Fatal: Couldn't parse private ssl_key: error:0906D06C:PEM

dravion.smith at gmx.net dravion.smith at gmx.net
Sat Aug 15 02:24:44 UTC 2015

Hi Ed,

Am 15.08.2015 um 03:50 schrieb Edgar Pettijohn:
> If they are separate ip's why not try that?
>
> local x.x.x.x { etc..
>
> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SSL/DovecotConfiguration

This was my main source for configuring it.
Yes, there are diffrent IPv6/64 Bit Addresses and dig mx resolves the
correct domains to diffent aaaa addresses
counterpart (imap.mydomain01.tld resolves to a diffrent IP then
imap.mydomain02.tld and the corresponding StartSSL certs are
correctly issued to imap.mydomain01.tld and imap.mydomain02.tld) IP as
Host resolution and even SNI Hostresolution (for newer
E-Mail-Client Programs) are leading allways to the same Error, if i
enable multidomain hosting/multi IP Hosting. Only single Domain
Hosting works with the its own certificate, thadts why iam confident the
Certs are ok. The imap-login process and/or OpenSSL
access by imap-login is simply failing if enable multidomain hosting with

Couldn't parse private ssl_key: error:0906D06C:PEM
routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line: Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY

As far as my research goes the debian folks have a bug report filed under

Drav