Multidomain / IP Address Setup (Dovevot 2.2.10 on CentOS7 ) is failing: Fatal: Couldn't parse private ssl_key: error:0906D06C:PEM

dravion.smith at gmx.net dravion.smith at gmx.net
Sat Aug 15 06:58:04 UTC 2015

Am 15.08.2015 um 08:16 schrieb Christian Kivalo:

> [snip]
>
> Note that you will still need a top-level "default" ssl_key and ssl_cert as well, or you will receive errors.
>
> in addition to your two domain specific ssl certs have you also defined a "default" ssl_key and ssl_cert as required as required by the documentation?
>
> regards
> - c

Did you really read the wiki and thadt i allready said it was my main
source??

1) Domains works flawless
2) If i change the domainnames and certificates it works flawless
but
3) If i try (like described in the Wiki you posted) i get this

"imap-login "parse private ssl_key: error:0906D06C:PEM"

Its the fucking imap-login process screwing things up without any reason if you try to configure it like
described in the damm wiki!