Segfaults after upgrade to Debian Jessie

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Aug 17 14:50:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-17 at 15:23 +0200, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Still looks like the executed extdata plugin was compiled against a
> different pigeonhole.

Got it. There was an old version in /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/sieve/, whereas the
new one was installed into /usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve/. That all works now, and
no segfault. Thanks for all your help and patience.

Unfortunately my vacation rule no longer works though. I'm getting "sieve: user's
script dict:proxy::sieve;name=active doesn't exist (trying default script location
instead)"

I have a dict:proxy configured (/etc/dovecot/pigeonhole-sieve.dict):

connect = host=127.0.0.1 dbname=postfix user=postfix password=xxx

map {
  pattern = priv/sieve/name/$script_name
  table = virtual_users
  username_field = email
  value_field = sieve_id
  fields {
    sieve_active = $script_name
  }
}

And that added to dovecot.conf:

dict {
  sieve = mysql:/etc/dovecot/pigeonhole-sieve.dict
}

And that in 90-sieve.conf:

plugin {
  sieve = dict:proxy::sieve;name=active
}

I guess I'm doing something stupid. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy