PROXY protocol

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Sat Aug 22 15:25:37 UTC 2015

On 22/8/2015 2:56 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> One final (I hope) question: I would like to see in dovecot logs which
> requests come from the proxy. Can we "stamp" log entries originating
> from different listeners with a configurable label?

I noticed that dovecot log entries retain the proxy ip address as the
"lip", so they are easily distinguishable. Yet, if it is possible to add
a label per listener, it would still be useful to identify them all at
once, because there may be many proxies and therefore different lip's.

All the best,
Nick