PROXY protocol

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Mon Aug 24 11:27:18 UTC 2015

On 24/8/2015 3:29 πμ, Tim Groeneveld wrote:

> Have you come across any issues after enabling the haproxy on the inet_listeners?
>
> Would love to hear if everything is still going OK. I would love to throw
> a similar configuration into production.

Hi Tim,

The configuration I described works fine in our test environment:
behavior and logging is as expected.

However, I have not put it into production yet, so I haven't tested
under normal load. We are still building our new production environment
using haproxy servers, so we are not ready to go live.

Experience from tests does not indicate anticipated performance or other
issues in production.

If you try it, please provide info about your experience.

Best regards,
Nick