Last chance to order the Dovecot book

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Thu Dec 17 21:12:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

as some people migth know I've written a book about Dovecot that has
also been translated and published in English. Thanks for Timos great
help and detailled background informations he provided to me.

Unfortunately my book publisher has to shutdown his business at the end
of 2015 -- right now.

During the next few days you'll have the last chance to order the
english version of the dovecot book at amazon, if you're interested in.

Please don't wait too long. I think they'll stop offering the book
before christmas and then it's gone.

http://www.dovecot-book.com/online-shop/als-e-book-bestellen/

MAYBE we'll be able to re-publish it next year. Maybe.

If not -- this will be the last chance to order it.

Peer

(The german version of the book will be still available at
http://www.dovecot-buch.de).

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,