Multiple IPs and hostname

Fri Dec 18 06:19:48 UTC 2015

Am 17.12.2015 um 16:16 schrieb Noel <noeldude at gmail.com>:

> On 12/17/2015 11:51 AM, Thilo Engelbracht wrote:
> > But my customer asks me if it's possible that only his domain is visible
> > in the header:
> > So, if somebody sends a mail to "user at foo1.com", only the hostname
> > "mail.foo1.com" should be visible in the mail header.
> > And if somebody sends a mail to "user at foo2.com", only the hostname
> > "mail.foo2.com" should be visible in the mail header.
> >

> > Is there a way to do this?
>

> The solution is to use multiple postfix instances rather than adding
> lines to master.cf.
> http://www.postfix.org/MULTI_INSTANCE_README.html

Hi Noel,

I already configured postfix with multiple instances. It works fine!
The problem is that DOVECOT adds a header line with the "normal"
hostname - of course, this is correct. But my customer asks me if there
if a way that only his domain is visible.
So I asked if there is a way to define a hostname multiple times in the
dovecot-configuration.
I'm searching for a solution like multiple ssl certificates. Here you
can define a ssl certificate for each IP-address:
     local 11.22.33.44 {
          ssl_cert = </path/to/foo1.com.crt
          ssl_key = </path/to/foo1.com.key
     }