Howto get information about quota used

Макаров Денис makarovdenis11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:06:38 UTC 2015

Hello guys!

I have Dovecot server (version: 2.2.9) with quota and imap_quota plugins.

I wanna know how to get information about quota used of current email.

I can do this with IMAP client like Thunderbird, but how I can do it on
server?

doveconf -n | grep quota
mail_plugins = quota, antispam
   quota = maildir:User
   quota_exceeded_message = Message
   quota_rule = *:storage=100M
   quota_warning = storage=95%% quota-warning 95 %u
   quota_warning2 = storage=80%% quota-warning 80 %u
   quota_warning3 = -storage=100%% quota-warning below %u
service quota-warning {
   executable = /usr/local/bin/quota-warning.sh
   mail_plugins = quota imap_quota
   mail_plugins = quota sieve

For each mailboxes I use quota limits from MySQL.
--
С уважением, *Макаров Денис*
*почта*: makarovdenis11 at gmail.com <mailto:makarovdenis11 at gmail.com>

Best regards, *Makarov Denis*