Domain quota

Jiri Bourek bourek at thinline.cz
Mon Feb 2 00:03:37 UTC 2015

On 30.1.2015 16:03, Evgeny Basov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm tried to use domain quota:

Search the list archives. Unless something changed in that regard,
domain quotas don't work. When you use recalc, domain quota is updated
to values which are valid for last mailbox that was recalculated.

The way we got domain quota working was using filesystem quotas.
Naturally this only works if messages (files) are owned by different
system groups (one group per domain) and when you're using maildir
storage (otherwise no mail count, just size.)

I'm not sure but I think I saw another possible solution mentioned in
previous discussions on the topic. Should turn up if you search the archive.