Postfix , Dovecot & the Spam fight

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Mon Feb 9 21:47:03 UTC 2015

Am 09.02.2015 um 22:29 schrieb Leander Schäfer:
> So my question is: Does AmaViS have any advantages compared to the
> current setup? I don't seem to find lots of qualified discussions for
> this on the net. The AmaViS related articles I found are freaking old.
> Would be nice the get your best practice as a change.

Amavis is a framework, i has more stuff included you might like i.e you
wanna use more antivir providers, use it for dkim and lot more, anyway
if you dont wanna use it , it may better switch to clamav-milter and
spamass-milter from you recent setup

perhaps read

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#features

after all this isnt a true dovecot question, ask amavis postfix lists

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG