Conditional SASL authentication

Luciano Mannucci luciano at vespaperitivo.it
Tue Feb 24 17:28:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have a few users that are often hit by a trojan virus that steals
e-mail user and password. Having a very little (if not null) power on
their machines, I need to be able to block the outgoing mail wich is
handled by postfix via dovecot SASL.
Blocking it at dovecot level would be optimal, for the virus doesn't
necessarily use the e-mail of the user as its from, just the user and
password for the authentication phase.

Is it feasible?

AdvThanksAnce,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250