dsync backup touch source index files.

Casey Stone tcstone at caseystone.com
Wed Feb 25 20:50:21 UTC 2015

I don't know the answer to your question, but in case you don't get a suitable answer from someone better qualified than me, you might try having dovadm pull the data my making an imap connection to the older server like:

doveadm -o imapc_features=fetch-headers -o mail_prefetch_count=20 -o imapc_port=993 -o imapc_ssl=imaps -o imapc_ssl_verify=no -o mail_fsync=never -o imapc_host=mail.example.com -o imapc_user=mailuser at exmple.com -o imapc_password=123456 backup -R imapc: